You can log in to play. We recommend you use Twitter (so that we don't store your password).
- We as in DotNetCurry/DNC Magazine/A2Z Knowledge Visuals Pvt. Ltd. promise not to use your login ID (in case you register for a new account) for any other purpose than letting you into the game.
- We do not have access to your Twitter Credentials.
- We will not send out any tweets on your behalf, the OAuth permissions we use is a readonly one and can only read Tweets. That said we don't do that either. If you log in using Twitter the only thing that happens is you get to play the game.
- You as in the player/person logging into http://tictactor.apphb.com agree not to Hack it/Break it/Mis-use it, in fact do anything other than the sole intent of playing Tic-Tac-Toe here. This is just a demo for educational purpose and for showcasing new technologies. Please do not be offended or take this too seriously if you don't like the rules.
- By logging in to play the game you agree not to file a lawsuit against us/participate in class action lawsuit EVER for whatever reasons!